What is a Quality Management System (QMS)?
To become certified, an organisation has to develop a QMS. A QMS consists of policies and procedures that provide a formal framework describing the way an organisation conducts its core business and meets the requirements of the standard.
Australia’s ISO 9001/9000 Certification at Affordable Costs
We equip you with the tools to help you grow
Numerous studies have found that implementing ISO 9001 resulted in superior performance and that certified companies outperform their competition.
A certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System will:
- Increase client confidence in your business, services and products
- Gain you more business – such certification is a pre requisite in most tenders
- Give you better management control
- Implement best business practices
- Increase operational performance
- Facilitate better communication and coordination in the business
- Increase operational performance
- Ensure new staff are inducted swiftly and easily
- Achieve consistent level of service and product delivery.
- Increase employee morale and motivation
- Support future business growth.
Studies also found there were significant financial benefits for businesses that have this certification. The results range from new business won to superior return on assets due to increased operational performance.
An ISO 9001 certificate offers many benefits at low costs
The results of these studies confirm the feedback we have been getting from our customers. Many of whom say that they were able to win new contracts and secure government tenders, which they could not have attempted without this certification.
Becoming certified means adopting an approach that emphasises the importance of:
- Understanding and meeting customer requirements
- Considering processes in terms of added value
- Measuring performance and effectiveness and
- Continual improvement based on objective measurement.
What is the ISO standard?
Over a million organisations worldwide are certified under this standard, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in Australia and throughout the world.
The ISO 9001 standard outlines a set of generic requirements that are best practice for the management of organisations. The standard can be applied to any organisation, large or small, whatever its product or service, in any sector of activity.
Many refer to the standard as ISO 9000. However, this is the term used to describe a family of quality standards, with the ISO 9001:2015 being the best known standard. ISO 9001:2015 sets out the requirements of a quality management system. Other standards in overarching family include:
- ISO 9000:2015 – covers the basic concepts and language
- ISO 9004:2009 – focuses on how to make a quality management system more efficient and effective
- ISO 19011:2011 – sets out guidance on internal and external audits of quality management systems.
Contact us today to find out more about our services
Whether you were interested in learning more about obtaining an ISO 9000 certificate and the associated costs in Australia, or one of our other services, call us today on 1300 88 96 49. For information on our safety management systems and internal audits, click on the provided links. We look forward to hearing from you!
What our Clients Say
Many of our clients were involved with ISO, our decision to choose ISO Global was based on their quality product which was fully accredited. ISO Global were very thorough and always open to assisting and supporting our needs.
“From the outset, ISO Global was pragmatic in supporting Approach Solutions through the implementation of our Quality Management System. This pragmatic approach was very welcome given the small size of our startup company. We were able to implement a sustainable system that effectively supports the operational processes and business objectives of the company. As a startup, I believe we’ve implemented much more than an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system, but rather the foundation of a business management system built on continuous improvement and customer focus as the underlying core. ISO Global set the right expectations upfront and delivered on those expectations. Through every stage of initial consultation, development, implementation and audit, ISO Global provided excellent support leading to a successful system implementation and certification journey.”
Approach Solutions is a software company specializing in applications targeting workforce scheduling, people development and equipment maintenance.
Development and implementation of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
StellarCare believes in raising the awareness that people with disabilities, achieve what they want to achieve, live the way they choose to live and are recognised as equal and contributing members of the community and society.