ISO 9001 Self-Assessment Checklist
This self-assessment checklist is designed to help you assess your readiness for ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Have you identified your core business processes?
- Have you defined methods for controlling and measuring your core business processes?
- If you outsource services, have you defined methods for controlling and monitoring these services?
- Do you have a documented Quality Policy?
- Have you identified your business external and internal environment?
- Have you assessed your business’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats?
- Have you determined the needs and expectations of interested parties?
- Have you established Quality Objectives?
- Has management taken responsibility for the Quality Management System?
- Is awareness to the System being promoted?
- Have you established and communicated responsibilities and authorities for the Quality System?
- Do you have a process for identifying skills and training needs necessary for your business?
- Have you defined areas of critical business knowledge and how this knowledge is shared?
- Is there a defined process for reviewing customer requirements?
- Is there a defined process for dealing with changes to customer orders / specifications?
- Is there a defined process for the provision of services / products?
- Have you identified legal obligations that are relevant to your business, industry, services or products?
- Is there a defined process for selecting and evaluating suppliers and service providers?
- If you carry out design activities, is there a defined process that identifies the design inputs, outputs, design validation and verification?
- Have you defined a method to ensure traceability during operations?
- If you receive property from your customers, is there a defined method to identify and protect customer property?
- Have you defined a method to identify, segregate and deal with non-conforming products?
- Have you established a procedure for conducting management reviews of the Quality System?
- Have you established a procedure for conducting internal audits of the Quality System?
- Have you established a process to handle non-conformances?
- Is there a defined method to handle customer complaints?
- Have you established a process for monitoring customer satisfaction?
100% success – Certification is guaranteed!
Improved operational control
We are ISO 9001 certified
User friendly systems trusted by certification bodies and auditors.
Get a system within 6-8 weeks
What our Clients Say
“ISO Global proved that the process doesn’t have to be difficult, lengthy or stressful”
“Our certification auditor described the system as “excellently done”
“Thank you and your team for the hard work and for holding our hand along the way”