ISO 9001 Self-Assessment Checklist
This self-assessment checklist is designed to help you assess your readiness for ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Have you identified your core business processes?
- Have you defined methods for controlling and measuring your core business processes?
- If you outsource services, have you defined methods for controlling and monitoring these services?
- Do you have a documented Quality Policy?
- Have you identified your business external and internal environment?
- Have you assessed your business’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats?
- Have you determined the needs and expectations of interested parties?
- Have you established Quality Objectives?
- Has management taken responsibility for the Quality Management System?
- Is awareness to the System being promoted?
- Have you established and communicated responsibilities and authorities for the Quality System?
- Do you have a process for identifying skills and training needs necessary for your business?
- Have you defined areas of critical business knowledge and how this knowledge is shared?
- Is there a defined process for reviewing customer requirements?
- Is there a defined process for dealing with changes to customer orders / specifications?
- Is there a defined process for the provision of services / products?
- Have you identified legal obligations that are relevant to your business, industry, services or products?
- Is there a defined process for selecting and evaluating suppliers and service providers?
- If you carry out design activities, is there a defined process that identifies the design inputs, outputs, design validation and verification?
- Have you defined a method to ensure traceability during operations?
- If you receive property from your customers, is there a defined method to identify and protect customer property?
- Have you defined a method to identify, segregate and deal with non-conforming products?
- Have you established a procedure for conducting management reviews of the Quality System?
- Have you established a procedure for conducting internal audits of the Quality System?
- Have you established a process to handle non-conformances?
- Is there a defined method to handle customer complaints?
- Have you established a process for monitoring customer satisfaction?
What our Clients Say
Many of our clients were involved with ISO, our decision to choose ISO Global was based on their quality product which was fully accredited. ISO Global were very thorough and always open to assisting and supporting our needs.
“From the outset, ISO Global was pragmatic in supporting Approach Solutions through the implementation of our Quality Management System. This pragmatic approach was very welcome given the small size of our startup company. We were able to implement a sustainable system that effectively supports the operational processes and business objectives of the company. As a startup, I believe we’ve implemented much more than an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system, but rather the foundation of a business management system built on continuous improvement and customer focus as the underlying core. ISO Global set the right expectations upfront and delivered on those expectations. Through every stage of initial consultation, development, implementation and audit, ISO Global provided excellent support leading to a successful system implementation and certification journey.”
Approach Solutions is a software company specializing in applications targeting workforce scheduling, people development and equipment maintenance.
Development and implementation of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
StellarCare believes in raising the awareness that people with disabilities, achieve what they want to achieve, live the way they choose to live and are recognised as equal and contributing members of the community and society.