Quality, OH&S and Environment Systems
ISO Global specialises in developing Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems for the construction industry. Our systems cover management of sub-contractors and meet the requirements for design, construct and project management.
ISO Global has extensive experience in developing management systems for the construction industry at all levels:
- Principal Contractors
- Trades / Service Companies
ISO Global Management Systems are designed to
- Achieve certification under the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Achieve certification under the Occupational Health and Safety Management AS / NZS 4801:2001 standard.
- Achieve certification under the Environmental Management ISO 14001:2004/2015 standard.
- Achieve accreditation to the Government Building & Construction Accreditation Scheme (OFSC)
- Meet government and commercial organisations requirements in pre-qualification &/or tender documentation.
Extensive experience in the construction industry with 100% success
ISO Global has worked with clients in the construction industry at all levels, be they principal construction companies, companies who sub-contract their services or individual trades people, and in all states. We are justifiably proud of our 100% success rate of clients not only achieving but maintaining their certification.
OFSC Accreditation Scheme
Achieving accreditation to the OFSC – Australian Government Building and Construction Accreditation Scheme
About the OFSC Scheme
Only builders who are accredited under the OFSC Scheme can enter into head contracts for building work that is funded directly or indirectly by the Australian Government. The Scheme sets a high benchmark in managing workplace safety. Through the Scheme, the government aims to foster a new culture where work must be performed safely, as well as on budget and on time.
Does your current system meet the requirements?
To obtain accreditation your business must satisfy the following criteria:
Have an OHS Management System (OHSMS) that is certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4801:2001 or the international OHSAS 18001:1999 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage construction hazards and high risk activities,
- Demonstrated senior management commitment to WHS,
- Integration of safe design principles into the risk management process,
- Whole of project WHS consultation and communication demonstrated effective subcontractor WHS,
- Manage arrangements across building and construction projects,
- Whole of project performance measurement,
- WHS training and competency to deal with safety risks,
- Demonstrated ability to deal with construction hazards and high risk activities,
- Past performance in relation to workplace safety and;
- Evidence of a WHS Management System (WHSMS).
If you are not sure whether your system meets the requirements, contact us today. Our ISO Global consultant will:
- Conduct a Gap Analysis of your system against the OFSC scheme
- Provide you with a detailed report outlining what areas need to be addressed to achieve accreditation to the scheme.
- Assist you with making the changes so you can achieve accreditation
Don’t have a Safety Management System?
If you don’t have a system in place, let us develop one which exactly meets your business needs, addresses the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 and AS/ NZS 4801 standards and meets the needs of this scheme. ISO Global is a leading consulting company for the small to medium sized businesses. We specialise in developing Management Systems for the construction industry.
Read more about Safety Management Systems.
For more information on our ISO 9001 Quality, AS/NZS 4801 Safety or ISO 14001 Environmental Management consulting, OH&S consultants or any of our other professional services including Management Systems for Construction, Call us today! 1300 88 96 49
Contact us today
- Call us today! 1300 88 96 49
What our Clients Say
ISO Global quickly grasped the essence of our business and in addition to creating a Quality Management System which reflects our business needs; the consultants were able to provide guidance and direction in streamlining processes.
St John Patient Transport
Many of our clients were involved with ISO, our decision to choose ISO Global was based on their quality product which was fully accredited. ISO Global were very thorough and always open to assisting and supporting our needs.
Fire & Safety Australia
From their first response to our enquiry we knew ISO Global were the company to help us get our ISO 9001 system back on track. Their approach of creating a simple, easy to use and easy to implement system was exactly what we were looking for.