Why have a HACCP System?
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) can be critical to your compliance with national or international food safety legislation.
A well developed HACCP system will;
- Implement internationally recognized food safety hazard controls
- Convey a degree of confidence required by consumers, retailers and buyers within the food industry
- Provide buyers, consumers, government enforcement and trade agencies with justified assurance that control systems are in place to assure the safe production of food
- Align HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems
- Effectively manage food safety risks across the whole supply chain
- Continually review and improve your system so it stays effective
- Help you to continually monitor your food safety system through the use of regular assessments
- Add value to your entire supply chain with improved hazard controls, whatever its size or location.
What is a HACCP System?
HACCP is a process control system that identifies where hazards might occur in the food production process and puts into place stringent actions to prevent the hazards from occurring.
There are many non-food products, materials and services, brought into food processing and handling, that present risks to food safety. These products or services can be promoted as food safe when managed by a HACCP System.
Many organisations, supplying appropriate and food safe products to the food industry, proudly display the HACCP Food Safety logo on their products, packaging and on promotional material.
HACCP certification and endorsement should be considered by suppliers that:
- Are quality aware and responsive to customers’ needs
- Want to capitalise on the ‘food-safe’ status of their product or service and
- Wish to drive the marketing of their product or service through certification by a recognised body.
Our ISO consultants use a unique Business Diagnostic Questionnaire to effectively analyse and identify your business needs, then develop a customised ISO compliant Management System.
This questionnaire is designed to reduce the time ISO Global consultants spend on site. This significantly reduces the cost of the ISO compliant Management System and allows you to focus on running your business
Our ISO consultant will work closely with you through the entire process to develop the most effective ISO Management System for your business. We listen to your feedback, guide you through the successful introduction of the system in your business, and review the performance of your ISO compliant Management System.
What our Clients Say
Many of our clients were involved with ISO, our decision to choose ISO Global was based on their quality product which was fully accredited. ISO Global were very thorough and always open to assisting and supporting our needs.
“From the outset, ISO Global was pragmatic in supporting Approach Solutions through the implementation of our Quality Management System. This pragmatic approach was very welcome given the small size of our startup company. We were able to implement a sustainable system that effectively supports the operational processes and business objectives of the company. As a startup, I believe we’ve implemented much more than an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system, but rather the foundation of a business management system built on continuous improvement and customer focus as the underlying core. ISO Global set the right expectations upfront and delivered on those expectations. Through every stage of initial consultation, development, implementation and audit, ISO Global provided excellent support leading to a successful system implementation and certification journey.”
Approach Solutions is a software company specializing in applications targeting workforce scheduling, people development and equipment maintenance.
Development and implementation of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
StellarCare believes in raising the awareness that people with disabilities, achieve what they want to achieve, live the way they choose to live and are recognised as equal and contributing members of the community and society.