This phase includes:
- Review The Requirements Of The Environmental Management Standard
- Identification And Assessment Of All Environmental Impacts
- Identification of Significant Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Establish Environmental Goals.
ISO Global consultants will develop an Environmental management system. This includes all procedures and documentation required for certification under the ISO 14001 standard. Management is given a draft copy of each of the procedures for review.
During this phase:
- We Will Incorporate Any Feedback Provided By You
- You Will Be Given Time To Implement The System In Your Business And Start Following Environmental Management Processes
We provide assistance with any issue, query or request you may have to assist you with implementing the system in your business.
Before certification, an internal audit of the system is required. The internal audit will be conducted by ISO Global consultants to ensure the successful implementation of the environmental management system. A detailed audit report will be provided.
The Environmental management system will be certified for conformance with ISO 14001 by a third-party certifying body.
Read more about
Contact us today
- Call us today! 1300 88 96 49
What our Clients Say
ISO Global quickly grasped the essence of our business and in addition to creating a Quality Management System which reflects our business needs; the consultants were able to provide guidance and direction in streamlining processes.
St John Patient Transport
Many of our clients were involved with ISO, our decision to choose ISO Global was based on their quality product which was fully accredited. ISO Global were very thorough and always open to assisting and supporting our needs.
Fire & Safety Australia
From their first response to our enquiry we knew ISO Global were the company to help us get our ISO 9001 system back on track. Their approach of creating a simple, easy to use and easy to implement system was exactly what we were looking for.